About the job
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- At Wema, our security architects works to design, build, test, and implement security systems within our IT network.
- They anticipate possible security risks, identify areas of weakness, and respond effectively to possible security breaches.
- Planning, researching, and designing security architectures.
- Developing, reviewing, installation requirements for LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
- Testing the final security system and updating and upgrading it as needed.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting security breach drills.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades
- Ensuring all personnel have access to the IT system limited by need and role
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant certifications
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
- CISSP-ISSAP: Information Systems Security Architecture Professional.
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager.
- CSSA: Certified SCADA Security Architect.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online