United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Cost Management and Budget Control
- Collecting and analyzing data about the company’s operational costs.
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit.
- Developing and analyzing cost standards.
- Establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, etc.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Preparing audit reports and presenting their findings to their Team Lead.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online