About the job
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about Bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash to be stored in the Bank vault.
- Following all Bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
Educational Requirements and Skills
- BSc. from a reputable university
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar role
- Excellent cash handling experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy
- Excel knowledge of MS office especially word and excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skill
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online