About the job
A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Outlets requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Filling Station Accountant
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of and updating expenses cash book on a daily basis.
- Maintains the impress account for the station.
- Keeps ledgers of daily expenses.
- Maintains fixed assets register for all company’s assets at the station.
- Prepare and develop budget for approval and control.
- Prepares and renders periodic reports as appropriate e.g. cash flow statement.
- Reconcile the accounts payable, accounts receivable, daily, weekly, and monthly deposits with station attendants.
- Preparation of income & expenses statement at the end of every month.
- Withdrawal, deposit and disbursement of fund to the appropriate units as directed.
- Ensuring that financial records are maintained in compliance with lawful and accepted procedures and policies of the company.
- Preparation and reconciliation of Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas,
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Port Harcourt Nigeria.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.