About the job
Tribest Corporate Support Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent – Hausa Speaking, Igbo Speaking, Yoruba Speaking
Location: Lagos (Ajah, Surulere, Lagos Island, Lekki, Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Bariga).
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Speaking, Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank.
- The incumbents will liaise between the bank and its current and potential customers as well as accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- OND / NCE in any discipline.
- 0-1 years work experience.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in HAUSA, IGBO, YORUBA language is compulsory.
- Ability to speak multiple languages above is a great plus.
- Must be resident in Lagos. (Ajah, Surulere Oworonshoki Gbagada VI, Lagos Island, Lekki)
N70,000 – N85,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online