About the job
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time. We place integrity and transparency above profit thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. This high standard is portrayed in our consistency with the delivery of high quality products to maintain a legacy that has been built over the years in our operations as a leading Oil and Gas company in Nigeria. Our brand is unique in the industry as a result of our ability to maintain an uncompromised standard at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Chef
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare food according to menu, including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
- Determine food and supply needs
- Inspect food products and supplies as needed for quality
- Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
- Control and minimize waste in the kitchen
- Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedure
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least Senior School Certificate qualification required
- Culinary certification or degree from a culinary school preferred
- 5 years food service or restaurant experience required
- Ability to pass a food service sanitation course
- Familiarity with general kitchen equipment and appliances
- Strong working knowledge of food preparation techniques, cooking methods, and safety and sanitation practices
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow recipes
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit hard copy application to:
4 Chibeco Avenue,
KM 16 Port Harcourt/Aba Express Way,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Note: For Enquiries Call: 08125387755 or 0701106006.